The goose-girl

I also read "The goose-girl", too. There was a beautiful princess, and when she grew up, she was betrothed to a prince who lived a great way off. One day , on the way there, the princess was taken a position by her maid because she lost a lock of fairy's hair which was a important charm to her. The maid pretended to be a princess, on the other hand, true princess was forced to pretend to be a goose-girl. At first, the maid was received warmly, but at last, the king knew the truth that the true princess was the goose-girl .Then the maid was severely punished ,and the true princess and the young king were married and lived happily. 

 I haven't read this story ever ,so I tried to read. I like the story because it has a happy ending. I always feel better when reading 'right and wrong' stories.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Lilo and Stitch Go, Stitch, Go!

Shrek the Third

The Sky Is Falling! chicken little